Home > White Papers > Featured White Papers
PCI Compliance Best Practices
Contact centers that handle credit card transactions face considerable risk from compromised customer payment card data. By complying with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) v2.0. CallCopy’s Call Recording and PCI Compliance whitepaper provides critical details how to comply with PCI-DSS v2.0. Readers will learn how PCI affects call recording applications and how to ensure their contact center operates in compliance with the PCI DSS.
• PCI's Impact on Call Recording
• Preventing Sensitive Authentication Data (SAD) from Being Recorded
• Best Practices for Securely Storing Data
• The Use of SSL Encryption to Protect Cardholders
• Best Practices & Recommendations
Plus, read the findings of a PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) who conducted a technical assessment of CallCopy's software.
SIGN IN BELOW TO READ THIS WHITE PAPER
Please sign in below to continue