Contact centers that handle credit card transactions face considerable risk from compromised customer payment card data. By complying with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) v2.0. CallCopy’s Call Recording and PCI Compliance whitepaper provides critical details how to comply with PCI-DSS v2.0. Readers will learn how PCI affects call recording applications and how to ensure their contact center operates in compliance with the PCI DSS.
• PCI's Impact on Call Recording
• Preventing Sensitive Authentication Data (SAD) from Being Recorded
• Best Practices for Securely Storing Data
• The Use of SSL Encryption to Protect Cardholders
• Best Practices & Recommendations
Plus, read the findings of a PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) who conducted a technical assessment of CallCopy's software.
SIGN IN BELOW TO READ THIS WHITE PAPER