How to Successfully Migrate to an Automated Scorecard System with Interaction Analytics
About the Webcast
When every contact counts in your engagement center, insight from all interactions is crucial. But if you are still using a manual QA process, it’s just not feasible. By using an automated interaction analytics and scorecard system, you can gain insight from 100% of contacts and improve operational efficiency, sales performance and compliance adherence.
Tiffany Leonard from Southwest Credit Group and Kyle Carter from Axcess Financial discuss their organizations' migration journey from a manual QA process to a highly effective and comprehensive automated interaction analytics and scorecard system.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• Successful approaches to the pre-install planning, design, and implementation of an automated analytics solutions
• How to adapt scoring elements from manual to a 100% automated analytics scorecard
• Approaches to re-orienting personnel to targeted coaching based on automated analytics
• Effective ways to update scoring based on new use case-specific requirements
• How to provide easily digestible tiered score reporting to all members of your hierarchy.
About the Presenters
Kyle Carter, Director of Compliance-Collections/Customer Service, Axcess Financial
Tiffany Leonard, Quality Assurance Manager, Southwest Credit Group
Brian Laroche, Director, Account Based Marketing, CallMiner
Brian LaRoche is is
responsible for direct and channel outbound marketing programs for CallMiner. In addition to his
marketing responsibilities he is the host and moderator of CallMiner’s popular
Monthly Education Webinar series. LaRoche, a call center industry veteran, is a
frequent guest speaker, panelist and guest columnist on a number of technical,
collections, sales, customer service and leadership topics related to the