Presented By: Brian Spraetz, Senior Manager, Product Marketing
On Demand Date: October 2012
Do you know the reasons why customers contact your business? If so, do you really trust that information enough to make critical business decisions? Many companies have processes in place to determine contact reasons - manual call tagging, customer surveys, and speech recognition are popular approaches - but they are susceptible to shortcomings that can make the insights they deliver suspect.
Listen to this informational session to find out how you can reliably and automatically determine the intent behind every customer contact, in most cases using data already available in your business. Equipped with these actionable insights you can accurately track and improve FCR, assess agent performance against the type of contact they handle, and ultimately reduce customer effort and increase satisfaction.
Listen to this session and learn how to:
• Understand the pros and cons of the various contact categorization methods
• Perform detailed peer performance comparison by type of contact handled
• Drive improvements in performance and your customers' experience with accurate contact categorization
• Enhance current customer contact with automated desktop activity tracking
• Companies have already achieved success following this methodology
SIGN IN BELOW TO LISTEN TO THIS WEBCAST