FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2019 Shaping the Journey of the Connect Customer Virtual Contact Center Conference
Event Offers Series of 8 Expert-Led Webcasts, Exhibits by Leading Solution Providers
SARASOTA, FL, February 2019 - CRMXchange presents “Shaping the Journey of the Connected Customer Virtual Conference”.
This online event, held April 1 – 5, 2019, http://ecrmevents.com
, spotlights proven best practices for creating customer loyalty and retention strategies.
The live events are structured to benefit contact center leaders at all levels - managers, director and C-level executives - helping you build advocacy and improved results by:
The keynote presentationThe Devil is in the Details and the Doing: Beyond the Basic Journey Map, will be delivered by Diane Magers, a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), a CXPA CX Expert, and NPS, Voice of Customer and Customer Experience Management certified.
- Optimizing the Customer Experience
- Understanding how Metrics Impact and Interrelate with each other
- Employing Customer Journey Analytics
- Steps to Employing AI
Additional conference sessions:
- Managing the Agent Experience through Change Management
- Make Customer Experience a Competitive Weapon – Strategies for Improvement
- How Customer Journey Analytics Provide Customers with a Personalized Experience
- Three Crucial Steps That Turn AI Dreams into Successful Business Reality
- 3 Key Steps to Scale and Streamline 80% of Your Support Organization and Still Increase CSAT
- Roundtable: How to Choose, What to Choose, When to Choose
There is no cost to attend this conference. For more information please visit http://www.ecrmevents.com. For more information about this or other virtual conferences presented by CRMXchange, contact email@example.com or call 941-702-8389.
Founded in 1995, CRMXchange has long been recognized as a premiere destination on the Internet for the exchange of information and ideas on customer relationship management, sales, contact center, and telemarketing issues. Today, the site offers a wide variety of resources for CRM professionals. CRMXchange has developed unique insights into the kinds of business intelligence and professional development programs required for successful contact center operations. And as a pioneer of the Internet, CRMXchange understands the profound role the web can play in the all-important arena of peer-to-peer communication. Known by our audience as the “event site,” CRMXchange has gained a reputation as an expert in the hosting and marketing of webcasts and other online events.