FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2023 Shaping the Journey of the Connected Customer Virtual Contact Center Conference
Event Offers a Series of 7 Expert-Led Webcasts and Exhibits by Leading Solution Providers
SARASOTA, FL, February 20, 2023 - CrmXchange presents “Shaping the Journey of the Connected Customer Virtual Conference.” This online event, held March 14 –16, http://www.ecrmevents.com, spotlights proven best practices for creating customer loyalty and retention strategies.
The live events are structured to benefit contact center leaders at all levels - managers, directors, and C-level executives - helping you build advocacy and improved results by:
- Optimizing the Customer Journey
- Understanding the Digital Experience
- Recognizing the Importance of the Employee
Nate Brown, Co-Founder of CX Accelerator, will cover exciting and emerging trends in the experience space that are getting results and growing customer relationships in the keynote: The Mind of the Modern Customer.
Additional conference sessions:
- Understanding Voice of Employee Insights Within the Contact Center
- Let’s Play a Game - Good CX Journey vs Bad
- Proactive Problem Solving to Improve the Customer Journey
- Is your IVR Just a Welcome Mat? Rethinking Self-Service as Conversational AI
- AI as Friend, Not Enemy - Understanding How AI Helps the Agent Improve Customer Satisfaction and CX
- Five Things to Know About Me - A Technology Review
There is no cost to attend this conference. Please visit http://www.ecrmevents.com for more details. For more information about this or other virtual conferences presented by CrmXchange, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 941-702-8389.
CRMXCHANGE.COM Founded in 1995, CrmXchange has long been recognized as a premiere destination online for the exchange of information and ideas on customer relationship management, CX, contact center and customer service issues. With more than a 25-year partnership with industry leaders and analysts, CrmXchange has developed unique insights into the kinds of business intelligence and professional development programs required for successful contact center operations. As an early pioneer of Virtual Conferences (over 15 years), CrmXchange understands the role an industry website plays in peer-to-peer communication. CrmXchange has gained a reputation as an organization of experts in the hosting and marketing of webcasts and other online events.