FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Advanced Learning Institute to Host the 6th Annual Strategic Interna Communications Conference on January 29-31, 2018 in San Francisco
Advanced Learning Institute will host the 6th Annual Strategic Internal Communications Conference, January 29-31 in San Francisco. The conference is designed to help you utilize emerging tools and trends to increase employee engagement, foster collaboration, and create a productive workforce that delivers results. Discover actionable tools and breakthrough strategies to help you forge stronger employee engagement and drive culture change.
Key Topics to be Discussed:
- Use internal communications as a lever for better business performance
- Utilize social tools to ignite and accelerate the adoption of new behaviors
- Leverage emerging technologies and social media to break down silos and increase two-way communications
- Engage your organization in the essence of your brand purpose and promise
- Develop cost-effective video content for multiple distribution channels to inspire and engage employees
Key Speakers Include:
- Pamela Lamarre, Director, Employee Communications, Salesforce
- Brandon Daniels, Internal Communications Strategist, Terminal, Transport & Rail, Marathon Petroleum Company LP
- Tanya A. Navalta, Associate Director, Internal Communications & Engagement, Spurs Sports & Entertainment
- Heather Cunningham, Director, Internal Communications, Northwestern Medicine
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2LJyGqqor you can contact Amanda Pink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced Learning Institute is focused on helping executives build strong personal relationships, expand their business knowledge of cutting-edge trends, and find proven solutions to a wide-range of business problems.