FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Advanced Learning Institute to Host the Communicating and Engaging with a Deskless Workforce Conference on December 4-6, 2018 in Miami
Advanced Learning Institute will host the Communicating & Engaging with a Deskless Workforce Conference, December 4-6 in Miami, FL. The conference is designed to provide you with tips and practical solutions for engaging your entire workforce with strategic communications that connect your people to improved operations, culture and business results.
Key Topics to be Discussed:
- Communicate in a timely manner with a dispersed workforce
- Get C-suite on board with a communications strategy that reaches non-desk, offline, and front-line employees
- Invest in a mobile app allowing you to easily communicate information and news to employees wherever they are
- Engage your employees through digital channels such as video, social, digital signage, & mobile apps
- Empower your employees to engage in your workplace culture
Key Speakers Include:
- Suzy Cunningham, Strategy & Integration Manager, NASA Kennedy Space Center, Communications & Public Engagement
- Angela Daidone, Senior Manager of Corporate Communications, Firehouse Subs
- Josh Madore, Manager, Internal Communications President, UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Wes Milligan, Internal Communications Manager, FedEx Freight
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2vuhiej or you can contact Amanda Pink at email@example.com.
Advanced Learning Institute is focused on helping executives build strong personal relationships, expand their business knowledge of cutting-edge trends, and find proven solutions to a wide-range of business problems.