FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Advanced Learning Institute to Host the Internal Branding & Employee Experience Conference on February 26-28, 2019 in Austin, TX
Advanced Learning Institute will host the Internal Branding & Employee Experience Corporate Communications Conference, February 26-28 in Austin, TX. The conference has been designed to help you strengthen corporate culture, engage employees at all levels, align your internal brand with your organization’s mission, and ultimately create a top-rated place to work.
Key Topics to be Discussed:
- Create a powerful workplace culture with improved engagement, productivity, and involvement from the top down
- Navigate organizational change and turn your employees into brand ambassadors
- Provide a seamless employee experience through aligning internal and external branding
- Engage and unite a diverse and dispersed workforce to strengthen your culture
- Implement an employee on boarding experience that will spark engagement on day one
Key Speakers Include:
- Margie Elsesser, Vice Prsident, Talent Brand & Strategy, Quicken Loans
- Charlotte Jones, Recruiting Marketing Manager, Lockheed Martin
- Kari Littrell, Internal Communications Storyteller, Senior Specialist People & Culture, Texas Health Resources
- Joshua Mitchell, Director, Talent Brand Strategy & Employee Experience, Regeneron
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2yq0pnk or you can contact Amanda Pink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced Learning Institute is focused on helping executives build strong personal relationships, expand their business knowledge of cutting-edge trends, and find proven solutions to a wide-range of business problems.