FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Advanced Learning Institute to Host the Strategic Corporate Communications Conference on November 27-29, 2018 in New York City
Advanced Learning Institute will host the Strategic Corporate Communications Conference, November 27-29 in New York City. The conference is designed to provide you with tips and practical solutions for aligning internal and external branding and communications to deliver one cohesive message.
Key Topics to be Discussed:
- Practice what you preach – demonstrate & behave according to the company’s set core values, not just in view of the public, but also behind closed doors
- Harness the power of social media
- Get employees to genuinely buy into your brand values and be ready and willing to deliver on them
- Maximize productivity & streamline processes
- Overcome the power struggle when it comes to integration
Key Speakers Include:
- Tria Diebert, Vice President, Experience Marketing, Hackensack Meridian Health
- Sarah Grant, Senior Director of Client Success, Solutions, Indeed
- Nikki Hotvedt, Vice President, Internal Communications, Dow Jones & The Wall Street Journal
- Cody Loveland, Global Head, Employment Brand & Recruitment Marketing, Alcon
- Julianne Lewis Maguire, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications & Community Outreach, Benjamin Moore & Co.
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2vuAb0Yor you can contact Amanda Pink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced Learning Institute is focused on helping executives build strong personal relationships, expand their business knowledge of cutting-edge trends, and find proven solutions to a wide-range of business problems.