– Recipients of CRMI’s 2018
NorthFace ScoreBoard Award℠ and CEMPRO Award℠ have consistently
exceeded customers’ expectations with highly engaged employees –
Customer Relationship Management Institute LLC (CRMI), specialists in driving companies’ revenues and profits by implementing Customer Experience (CX) strategies that increase customer satisfaction and employee engagement, announced today that 33 companies have qualified to receive its NorthFace ScoreBoard Award 2018 for superior customer service.
Also, CRMI recognized 3 companies for meeting the rigorous employee customer relationship training requirements needed for CEMPRO Award certification. The Certified CEM Professional (CEMPRO) program was established in 2010 to provide best-in-class training curricula for organizations who want to ensure that their customer-facing groups (CFG) have mastered the skills needed to deliver consistently exceptional customer service. The award criteria requires the entire applicable CFG to receive the training and 90% must achieve a minimum test score of 80% within a calendar year.
Now in its 19th year, the NorthFace ScoreBoard (NFSB) award is presented annually to companies who, as rated solely by their own customers, achieved excellence in customer service during the calendar year.
“The NorthFace ScoreBoard Award is widely recognized as the most prestigious award for customer service excellence due to its unique customer only vote criteria. The award recognizes organizations that not only offer exemplary customer service but those who have chosen to make their CX Strategy a key component of their company’s DNA”, said John Alexander Maraganis, President & CEO of CRMI. Each year thousands of companies, both domestic and international, are invited to apply for the NFSB Award. In 2018, more than 1000 companies were invited to participate in NFSB Audit Program – over 300 projects, many international in scope, were audited. CRMI conducts a review/confirmation of CSAT survey results and requires written verification of CSAT survey results by the company’s CX executive management. The majority of NFSB award and CEMPRO award companies are repeat recipients, which confirms that investing in a CX strategy is a reliable, proven way to achieve business success.
CRMI methodology measures customer satisfaction with services on a 5-point scale (or an equivalent rating system) in such categories as technical support, field service, customer service, account management and professional services. The 33 companies achieved a 4.0 or above out of a possible 5.0 or an equivalent rating system.
Due to its unique ‘customer-only vote’ criteria, the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award has been viewed from its inception in 2000 as the only objective benchmark for excellence in customer service,” Maraganis said. “CRMI defines ultra-customer loyalty as customers who continuously purchase from the same vendor - even though other choices may offer significantly better pricing – because the vendor consistently exceeds its customers’ expectations via team of engaged employees.”
CRMI will formally present the NFSB and CEMPRO awards to recipients during ceremonies at its SCORE Conference 2019, scheduled to be held at the Seaport Boston Hotel & World Trade Center during Q4. Now in its 19th year, SCORE remains the only event in the customer service industry focused on CX best practices to acquire, retain, grow and win-back customers. SCORE speakers also explain how CX principles can be applied to customer-facing operations such as contact centers, field service, professional services, help desks and technical support. Thousands of service, support, sales, marketing and human resources executives from the country’s leading firms have attended the past conferences.
NFSB Award 2018 Recipients:
- Haemonetics Corporation: Braintree, MA
- Kronos Incorporated: Lowell, MA
- ZOLL Medical Technical Service: Chelmsford, MA
- Alfa Wassermann LLC: West Caldwell, NJ
- Boston Scientific Corporation: Natick, MA
- KVH Industries Inc: Middletown, RI
- ACIST Medical Systems Inc: Eden Prairie, MN
- Diagnostica Stago Inc: Parsippany, NJ
- Pitney Bowes Software, Worldwide Software Support: Troy, NY
- Wolters Kluwer Health, Learning, Research & Practice: Norwood, MA
- Wolters Kluwer - UpToDate: Waltham, MA
- ZOLL Medical Customer Support: Chelmsford, MA
- Broadcom Inc: Washington DC
- ERT: Philadelphia, PA
- Yaskawa America Inc: Waukegan, IL
- Avaya Inc: Coppell, TX
- Illumina Service: San Diego, CA
- Nutanix Inc Support Services: San Jose, CA
- Alfresco Software Inc: San Mateo, CA
- Bruker BioSpin Group: Billerica, MA
- Citrix Systems Inc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Deltek Inc: Herndon, VA
- Fresenius Kabi USA LLC: Lake Zurich, IL
- Wolters Kluwer Health Individual Member: Hagerstown, MD
- Rubrik Inc: Palo Alto, CA
- Kongsberg Digital Inc: Asker, Norway
- Cohesity Inc: Santa Clara, CA
- Cengage Learning Inc: Independence, KY
- Corning Optical Communications LLC: Hickory, NC
- Hologic Domestic Customer Support: Marlborough, MA
- Hologic Domestic Service: Marlborough, MA
- Hologic Technical Service EMEA: Manchester, UK
- InterVision Systems LLC: Chesterfield, MO
- Nutanix Inc Consulting Services: San Jose, CA
- Veritas Technologies LLC: Santa Clara, CA
- Zeus Industrial Products Inc: Orangeburg, NC
- Braze Inc: New York, NY
- Hologic Customer Support EMEA: Manchester, UK
- Illumina Technical Support: San Diego, CA
- Thycotic Software Inc: Washington DC
CEMPRO Award 2018 Recipients:
- Rapiscan Systems: Torrance, CA
Second- time recipients:
- Rubrik Inc: Palo Alto, CA
Third- time recipients:
- Fresenisus Kabi USA LLC: Lake Zurich, IL
Note to Editors: City and state denotes either company headquarters or principal location where CX strategy work was conducted.
Since 1999, the Customer Relationship Management Institute LLC (CRMI) has promoted that CX is the most critical component of company’s’ DNA. Further, that consistently exceeding customers’ expectations builds customer loyalty and requires competent-engaged employees. As a membership-based resource, we provide “One-Stop Shop” for “everything CX”. Whether you are new to CX strategies or a veteran practitioner, you will join thousands of like-minded professionals eager to share their CX experiences.
For more information on how to qualify for the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award - CEMPRO Award or to attend SCORE Conference 2019, visit www.CRMIREWARDS.com or call (978) 710-3269 and ask for Diane Rivera, firstname.lastname@example.org.