FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Chief Customer Officer Sydney
Featuring CEO On-Stage Interview
CCO Sydney 2018 is a unique event experience connecting Customer executives like you to the people, technology and ideas that will supercharge your drive towards customer excellence.
Through immersive and interactive formats you'll discover how other organisations are tackling high-priority challenges including Proving ROI, Employee Experience, Customer Centricity, Artificial Intelligence, Digital CX and Data Analytics.
What’s new for 2018
- Largest ever speaker panel: Engage with 65+ leading minds in CX today.
- More structured networking opportunities: We have incorporated more interactive networking across the agenda with speed networking, meet the speakers lounge, discussion groups and roundtables.
- Audience led C-SUITE Q&A sessions: This is where it gets interesting - we give attendees the chance to lead our CCO’s and CDO’s panels, directing the flow of the conversation, and getting all their unanswered questions addressed by our expert panel members.
- 17 narrative driven case studies: We’ve all heard of death by powerpoint. Now we bring you our narrative-driven case studies, where speakers will provide insights into their organisation’s CX journey, highlighting the pitfalls and strategies in overcoming them.
- 3 dedicated tracks:
Tailor your own agenda depending on where you are in your organisations transformation journey. Each track will be comprised of focused discussion groups and in-depth Case Studies.
Speaker recruitment has commenced with early confirmations from:
- Lee Hatton, CEO, UBank
- Cynthia Krieger, Senior Customer Experience Manager, Tesla (US)
- Troy Barnes, Chief Customer Officer, Pizza Hut Asia Pacific
- Lisa Dowie, Chief Customer Officer, Property Exchange Australia Ltd
- Lee Scales, Chief Customer Officer, UniSuper
- Lisa Pogonoski, Chief Customer Officer, BT Financial Group
- Lawrence Mitchell, Chief Customer Officer, Sumo Salad
- Tony Blamey, Chief Product & Customer Experience Officer, Domain Group
- Bianca Bates, Chief Client Officer, Cuscal Limited
- Michael Donath, Chief Digital Officer, IKEA
- Samantha Mitchell, Chief Digital Officer, Coca-Cola Amatil
- Marcus Marchant, Chief Digital & Innovation Officer, QBE Insurance
- And many more!
Audience led panel: Ask our CCO’s – Customer centricity and the role of the CCO
During this on-stage interview, you will gain valuable insights into customer centricity from a CEO’s perspective, and why exceptional customer experience must be the backbone of every company strategy and culture.
Lee Hatton, CEO, UBank
During this session, attendees will have the chance to ask any burning questions completely anonymously via our event app. The session will be moderated by our event Chair.
Chief Customer Officer - Sumo Salad
Chief Customer Officer - BT Financial Group
Vice President Australia and New Zealand - Verint
Chief Customer Officer - Pizza Hut Asia Pacific
Chief Customer Officer - UniSuper