FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CrmXchange’s Best Practices in Workforce Optimization Delivers Strategic Solutions to Everyday Challenges
About Sheri Greenhaus
Sarasota, Florida, October 2022. Cyber M@rketing Services (CrmXchange), in conjunction with the Society of Workforce Planning Professionals (SWPP), and the Quality Assurance and Training Connection (QATC) announce the schedule for the Two Track Workforce Optimization Virtual Conference, which takes place October 31 – November 10, 2022. http://ecrmevents.com/ The Conference features in-depth presentations by leading authorities that provide solutions to everyday operating issuesfaced by contact center executives and managers.
The Conference is fully interactive, with all online presentations available at no cost. By making it possible for all customer care professionals within an organization to participate, the virtual event offers a comprehensive educational opportunity that no on-site conference could duplicate. All sessions are recorded and remain available up to 7 days after the event. This allows registrants who are unable to attend any specific live webcast to benefit from all of the ready-to-use information while adhering to their busy work schedules.
The Virtual Contact Center Conference has put together a schedule thought-provoking live sessions for workforce management and quality professionals. The sessions will be presented by recognized industry experts and respected solution providers: ActiveOps, Calabrio, CallMiner, NICE CXone, NICE, Balto and Verint.
Two Dynamic Keynotes:
- WFM, WFO, WEM Isn’t It All the Same?
- The Power of the Peer
OTHER SESSIONS INCLUDE:
QA and Analytics Track:
- Improve Customer Experiences by Increasing Employee Satisfaction
- Transform Your Quality Program by Working Smarter, Not Harder
- Case Studies - How DenizBank and Florius Create Superior Agents, Boost Improvements
- Using Interaction Analytics with VoC Data to Adapt to Customer Needs
- Tips and Techniques for Virtual Coaching
- Best Practices Ideas Roundtable
WFM and Performance Track:
- Where WFM is Headed
- Key to Stellar CX? Call Center and Back Office Integration
- Managing Schedule Adherence: Creating an In-Place and On-Time Culture
- Tips and Tricks for Engaging Employees in the Hybrid Work Environment
- Extending Workforce Management Support to the Back Office
- Game Time! Learn Best Practices, Win Prizes, Play Jeopardy
- Innovative Ways to Schedule
Participants can interact with peers and presenters in the Networking Lounge and find information on hot topics in the Exhibit Hall. Attendees can download product videos, press releases, and white papers to update their knowledge of everything needed to manage a contact center more efficiently.
Sheri Greenhaus, Managing Partner of CrmXchange, states “The ongoing growth of our virtual conference illustrates the need for quality education that is accessible to time-challenged customer experience leaders. Professionals at all levels can update their knowledge without having to compromise their daily responsibilities. It offers all the benefits of an on-site conference without any registration fees, travel costs, or time away from the office.” CrmXchange pioneered the development of virtual conferences for the contact center industry, and has organized and staged events since 2008.
CrmXchange is the premiere destination for information on relationship management solutions, including customer interaction best practices, CRM programs, training, and other valuable industry resources.
For more information about upcoming virtual conferences, visit http://www.CrmXchange.com and http://www.ecrmevents.com.