FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
International CRE & CSQS Leadership Summit 2019
Asia Pacific Customer Service Consortium (APCSC)
International CRE and CSQS Leadership Summit 2019 to be held in cosmopolitan Hong Kong on 20-21 June 2019 will provide an international platform for you to meet honorable guests of the Asia Pacific Customer Service Consortium, industry leaders and experts of the international leadership community. You may share your valuable insights about Customer Service and Customer Relationship Management with them and the winners of the Customer Relationship Excellence Awards.
At this CRE Leadership Summit, distinguished speakers from government, academia and market leaders in Hong Kong and the Asia Pacific Region will inspire you with the innovative ideas and CRM wisdom on the following subject matters:
- How do you retain your valuable customers during economic recovery?
- How do you maintain your competitiveness facing the globalization and market turbulence?
- How do you achieve leadership in different areas to sustain your business growth?
- How do you create sustainable business success with service innovation and CRM?
- How to reduce business costs with self services and environmental strategies?
The Customer Relationship Excellence and Customer Service Quality Standard Leadership Summit 2019 is an invaluable OPPORTUNITY for you to achieve these business goals!
Distinguished speakers from government departments, academia, and market leaders will share their experience and address the following six sessions at the Conference:
- Game Changers: Big Data, CRE Index, InnoTech, A.I. Ecosystem & Sharing Experience Economy
- Seize the Greater Bay Area and The Belt and Road Strategic Growth Opportunities
Speakers for 2019 Leadership Summit
- Mr. Jason Chu, Chairman, Asia Pacific Customer Service Consortium
Topic: Game Changers, Big Data, CRE Index, InnoTech, A.I. Ecosystem & Sharing Experience Economy
- Prof. Fugee Tsung, epartment of Industrial Engineering and Decision Analytics, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Topic: Big Data Platform Integrating Customer Satisfaction Index and Online Text Mining
- Mr. Edward Bell, General Manager, Brand, Insights and Marketing Communications, Cathay Pacific Airways Limited
Topic: Stay Competitive with Creative and Innovative Design Thinking Best Practices
- Mr. Tatsumi Yamashita, CEO, HDI – Japan
Topic: Contact Center Benchmarking and Knowledge-Centered Service
- CRM Community Leaders
- CEO /President / Managing Director
- CIO / CTO / COO / CFO
- General Manager
- Head of Marketing / Director / Senior Manager
- Head of Sales / Director / Senior Manager
- Head of Customer Service /Director
- Head of Contact Center / Senior Manager
- Head of Direct Marketing/ Senior Manager
- Head of Direct Banking/ Director / Senior Manager
- Head of Billing/ Director / Senior Manager
- CRM Project Manager
Past Leadership Summit Sponsors and Exhibitors
- McDonald’s® Restaurants (Hong Kong) Limited
- Bonjour Holdings Ltd
- Tripolis Solutions
- Eptica UK
- Continuous Technologies Intl Ltd
- China Telecom Global
- China Pacific Life Insurance
- CITIC Telecom International CPC Limited
- CSL Limited
- Interactive Intelligence
- Advanced Info Service Plc.
- Astro Malaysia
- Prudential Hong Kong
- QNet Limited
- Shanghai Wheelock Square
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Hang Lung Properties
- Hong Kong Broadband Network
- Hong Yip Service Co., Ltd
- Goodwill Management Limited
- Hopewell Real Estate Agency Limited
- AEON Information Service (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Henderson Land Group Property Management Department (Hang Yick and Well Born)
- Guangzhou JieYin Communication Technology Co. Ltd, China
- WonderfulData.com Ltd
- Dr. Thomas Tong Professional Services Limited
The 2018 CRE & CSQS Leadership Summit was a great success with CEO Luncheon Forum and knowledge sharing amongst the CRE Community Leaders, enclosed with the post-event news coverage in:
18 July 2018 Hong Kong Economic Times (2018 International CRE Awards Supplement (10 Pages), APCSC 20thAnniversary Congratulations & Pre-event 1, 2, 3, 4)
6 August 2018 The Standard (2018 International CRE Awards Supplement (4 Pages), APCSC 20th Anniversary Congratulations)
All Newspaper and Supplements
The CRE Awards Dinner Ceremony
In The CRE Awards Dinner Ceremony 2019, the list of Winners for the 2018 Customer Relationship Excellence Awards (CRE Awards) will be announced. They are selected through a comprehensive balanced score card of self assessment benchmarking, business case presentations, mystery calls, site visits assessment by the judging panel following the Customer Service Quality Standard (CSQS) criteria, public web voting and a final round of judging by a panel of customer relationship excellence experts. Presentations from a selection of the Winners of the CRE Awards 2018 will be given at that time.
For details of the CRE & CSQS Leadership Summit, as well as the sponsorship of other APCSC events, please visit our website https://www.apcsc.com/upcoming-summit-v2/#about
We hope that you will give much consideration to join us onboard as an exhibitor in this CRE & CSQS Leadership Summit 2019. I believe that your participation as an exhibitor at this event would be most beneficial for expanding your customer base and creating a higher visibility and presence of your organization in Hong Kong, China and internationally.
We also have a Diamond, Gold, Silver and Bronze Sponsorship Program and Exhibition Program for your consideration, based on your budget and requested extra benefits. Should you have any enquiry regarding the sponsorship programs, please feel free to contact Ms Stella Lau on 2174 1428.
APCSC is founded with the belief of “Excellent Customer Relationship is the only way to Sharpen your Competitive Edge!” The goal of the Consortium is to promote service quality and customer relationship excellence in international cities across regions and to recognize and reward government bodies, companies, business units, teams, and individuals that have contributed to the success of both their customers and the organizations that they serve. Through the Customer Relationship Excellence Award, APCSC promotesCustomer Relationship Excellence as a core business value.
International, Asia Pacific, HK/China/ASEAN CRE Awards
The International Customer Relationship Excellence (CRE) Awards has recognized many industry leaders and professionals for their customer centric service innovation. The participants have come from more international cities and business sectors in both corporate and individual categories, all demonstrating their business successes, best practices and leadership on CRE. With the introduction of the Customer Service Quality Standard (CSQS) as important CRE Awards judging criteria, the participants have been benefited greatly from the best practices and critical success factors from a world-class framework.
Customer Service Quality Standard (CSQS)
The International Customer Service Quality Standard, CSQS is developed by the Asia Pacific Customer Service Consortium APCSC, jointly with the Hong Kong University, HKU Research Team. It has integrated the Balanced Scorecard Management System, customer experience and lifecycle management, employee engagement, and best practices of CRE Awards winners; so as to ensure CSQS set the world class benchmark. CSQS helps firms enhance operation efficiency, brand loyalty, and move ahead of the competition. As the assessment criteria of the International CRE Awards, CSQS has established a world-class management framework to innovate and transform, strengthen CRE strategies with clearer guidelines for cross function and industry deployment.