FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NICE inContact Helps Companies Apply Smarter AI to Improve Self-Service Experiences, Lower Operating Costs
About NICE inContact
NICE inContact (Nasdaq: NICE) today announced a new education series and resources to help companies apply self-service best practices using smarter artificial intelligence (AI) technology to meet consumer demand for faster, convenient experiences. New research, best-practice guides and a series of virtual events bring together the latest research and expertise from NICE inContact and industry leaders to uncover ways to improve customer satisfaction and lower the cost to serve with the right blend of smarter self-service and agent-assist options across the customer journey.
According to the 2020 NICE inContact Customer Experience (CX) Transformation Benchmark, Consumer Wave, 8 in 10 consumers are more willing to do business with companies that offer self-service options, yet only 61 percent agree that companies are offering easy, convenient self-service. When rating self-service channels, only one-third of consumers are highly satisfied. This annual study surveyed more than 2,500 consumers across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia, and identified opportunities for companies to improve the self-service experience. Deployment of AI and chatbots continues to experience significant growth, with 67 percent of consumers using AI for customer service – up from 46 percent in 2019.
“The sheer amount of transformation experienced by contact centers in the last year is unprecedented,” said Paul Jarman, NICE inContact CEO. “From the varied deployment of chatbots and AI to the shift towards self-service channels – successful customer experience is truly a journey, not a destination. The modern digital experience is fueled by technological advancements in areas like AI. Contact centers must innovate faster than ever to keep pace with customer expectations and harness rapid advances in AI, such as our NICE Enlighten AI – the industry’s first and only purpose-built AI that’s pre-trained to understand the intricacies of customer engagement. More and more organizations are moving from legacy on-premises technology and adopting contact center as a service (CCaaS), which provides future-proof access to the latest conversational self-service and behavioral-based real-time agent coaching innovations.”
NICE inContact presents the 2021 “Putting AI to Work in the Contact Center” virtual event series, live and on-demand:
- March 11, 2021 and on-demand: Demystifying AI to Boost Customer Experience, presented by Robin Gareiss, CEO and Principal Research Analyst, Metrigy; Chris Bauserman, VP of Product Marketing, NICE inContact
- April 6, 2021: Sometimes your customers want to help themselves – let them!, with popular speaker and author Shep Hyken, CSP, CPAE, Chief Amazement Officer at Shepard Presentations
Additional educational resources to guide planning and investment in customer service AI:
- Effortless Service, Happier Customers eBook with ways to accelerate full resolution via smarter self-service.
- AI Readiness Assessment based on research commissioned by NICE inContact conducted by Forrester Consulting.
- AI-Infused Contact Centers Optimize Customer Experience, a Forrester Consulting Thought Leadership Paper commissioned by NICE inContact.
- Conversational AI: Use Cases in Customer Care video that highlights the benefits of this technology and the trends driving it.
- Top Tips for Building the Best Chatbot eBook, includes eight insightful tips to get started in the chatbot revolution.
NICE inContact works with organizations of all sizes to create extraordinary and trustworthy customer experiences that create deeper brand loyalty and relationships that last. With NICE inContact CXoneTM, the industry’s most complete cloud customer experience platform, we combine best-in-class Customer Analytics, Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Automation and Artificial Intelligence, all on an Open Cloud Foundation to help any company transform every single customer interaction. See how our customer-centric expert services, innovative software, extensive ecosystem of valuable partnerships, and over a decade of global experience can help you transform every experience and customer relationship for lasting results. NICE inContact is recognized as a market leader by the leading industry analyst firms. www.niceincontact.com
(Nasdaq: NICE) is the world’s leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions.