FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Next Generation Customer Experience Announces Full Speaker Lineup and Agenda
The organizers of NGCX (March 25-27), have announced their full agenda and speaker list for 2019 featuring over 200 cross-industry executives from companies like Microsoft, IBM and Verizon. Over the last eight years, customer experience innovators have gathered at NGCX to hear inspirational and actionable content, benchmark with peers across industries, and forge lasting professional relationships. If you want to develop a cutting-edge CX strategy or benefit from focused networking, NGCX is an event you can't miss.
Over 200 senior-level decision makers from all sides of customer experience will join us in breathtaking Palm Springs, CA for 3 days of curated networking and learning.
The 2019 agenda is complete with information on the latest industry trends, as well as the future challenges that are top of mind for CX innovators, including:
• It’s Not One Size Fits All: Do Your CX Initiatives Fit With Your Company’s Goals?
• Creating a Grassroots Voice of the Customer Program
• Powering the Customer Experience Machine: Listening, Strategizing, Designing, Measuring
• Scaling the Concept of Human Centered Design Enterprise Wide
• The Ultimate Question: Where Should CX Sit Within Your Business and What Should it Be in Charge Of?
• Motivating Your Frontline Employees to Provide Exemplary Customer Experiences
Over 50 speakers have been confirmed to date for 2019, including:
- David Kepron, VP, Distinctive Premium Brands, Global Design Strategies, Marriott International
- Josephine Holmboe, Creative Director, User Experience Design, Fidelity Investments
- Cecelia James, Director, VOC Insights, AARP
- Scott Ewalt, VP, Product and Customer Experience, Boingo Wireless
- Geriel Thornburg May, Worldwide Head of B2B and B2C Customer Experience, Lenovo
- Greg Chase, Vice President, Guest Strategy & Insights, MGM Resorts International
- Jeff Gelfuso, Director, Design, UX and Product Quality, Facebook
- Sarah Beachler, Director, Client Experience and Market Research, Sephora
- Kendra Shimmel, Head of Service Design, Capital One
- Marti Gold, Director, User Experience and Design, Connected Vehicle, SiriusXM
….and 40+ more!
To view the complete agenda or to learn more about speaker/sponsorship/exhibition opportunities at the event, please visit https://nextgencx.wbresearch.com.