Reuters Events are making waves in the virtual events space with their newest board level meeting uniting the world’s most influential CMOs to set benchmarks, showcase innovation, and map the future of marketing. With a huge focus on interactivity, this meeting is set to be a 2020 must-attend.
Reuters Events have launched Strategic Marketing USA (Nov 5-6, Online & On-Demand), another edition to their strategic series of board level meetings. Rather than discussing the how to’s of marketing, this is the meeting place of the world’s most influential CMOs where news will break, benchmarks will be set, and the marketing leaders attending will pioneer the way forward.
“We are amidst the most dramatic shift in consumer expectations in a lifetime. The entire fabric of our lives has changed and, in turn, so too has the way we want to interact with brands. Marketing must change to align with this shift, now.” – Jasmine Kees, Strategic Director, Reuters Events.
Four essential themes for 2020:
- CMO Strategy & Trends: CMOs share their plans for keeping brand relevancy in an ever-changing world, honing brand purpose, reinventing a legacy, and creating a culture of innovation.
- Customer Insights & Understanding New Consumer Behavior: Customer needs, wants and expectations have changed. It’s time to fully understand your customer and their journey to unlock data-driven personalized experiences.
- Agile Content & Creative: Cut through the noise with impactful interactions that inspire and create a lasting connection. Use this shared global experience to connect on an emotional level, telling stories that are hyper relevant, but grounded in brand.
- Digital, Social & Influencers: As we follow social-distancing guidelines, the channel of choice for many is social and influencers are at their most impactful. Video, influencers and the formula for social success.
“Thinking it terms of functional boundaries – where marketing produces “traffic” and product drives “conversion” and customer service “saves” the experience, is very much outdated. The role of the CMO, or a chief growth officer, is to do everything it takes to drive the growth of the business – be it through advertising, PR, product, or customer service. We need to stop being functional specialists, often speaking about the brand most of the time, and become true business leaders, who are able to use a wide toolbox of functional expertise to grow the business.” - Alex Weinstein, Senior Vice President, Growth, Grubhub
CMOs and marketing leaders shaping the future of marketing weigh in as speakers, including:
- Penny Baldwin, CMO, Qualcomm
- Ira Rubenstein, CMO, PBS
- Evan Jones, CMO, Fender
- Leela Srinivasan, CMO, SurveyMonkey
- Kevin Peck, SVP, Global Branding, AT&T
- Andrew Strickman, Chief Creative Officer, Realtor.com
- Doug, Jensen, SVP, Estée Lauder
- Alex Weinstein, SVP Growth, Grubhub
- Connie Chan Wang, Director, Global Brand Marketing, LinkedIn
- Erica Chan, Head of Brand and Marketing, Alibaba.com
“Brilliant brands, brilliant missions, and brilliant minds all in one place to share, listen, and learn from – it’s a collaborative, crowdsourced economy” – Alison Herzog, Director, Global Social Business & Digital Strategy, Dell.
Reuters Events: Strategic Marketing USA will be live November 5-6th and available on-demand for a limited time after. Primarily made up of CMO case studies and panel discussions, the agenda will feature discussion streams and Q&A from the audience consistently throughout the two days. Additional workshops and roundtables will also be run sporadically throughout and following the summit. Attended by 5000+ marketing leaders, this is the must-attend meeting of 2020.
Check out the website and sign up to the event here!
Reuters Events is a business intelligence company devoted to helping large corporations serve their customers better. Customer Marketing, Engagement & Service is being disrupted across many industries, creating challenges and opportunities for executives whose role is to engage with and delight the customer. New technology, innovative business models along with mobile & digital transformation is changing the face of how businesses engage with their customers. Companies must seize the opportunities this transformation brings. We run a series of worldwide conferences, “by brands for brands”. Our events bring together leaders from across Marketing, Mobile, Social & Customer Care. We spend months doing primary research with corporate executives on each conference. We only invite senior corporate speakers, and every agenda we put together is focused completely on corporate concerns. We have a network of writers and experts around the world, and publish an online news site, alongside in-depth business intelligence reports and other management briefings. Please contact: Jasmine Kees – email@example.com for details.