AI-driven technology is changing the way brands interact with their customers and allowing for more accurate, well-informed responses. With the importance of customer service and experience departments highlighted in the past few months, it is expected there will be a sharpened focus on ways to maximise efficiency.
Reuters Events have brought together CX leaders from Starzplay, LoveHoney, Kiwi.com and Sodexo for an exclusive free webinar (10:00am 8th July BST) to map out what technologies and strategies will shape the future of CX.
- Debbie Bond, Chief Commercial Officer, LoveHoney
- Danny Bates, Chief Commercial Officer, Starzplay
- Martin Ratolístka, Chief Order Processing Officer, Kiwi.com
- Trevor Gordon, Global Omnichannel Director, Sodexo
Key discussion points include:
- Transform the Way Your Business Responds to Customer Queries Through Personalized, AI-Driven Interactions: AI is changing the way brands interact with their customers and allowing for more accurate, well-informed responses to queries. Find out how AI can help reduce the workload of staff and speed up your customer query response times
- Centralise Data and Harmonise Customer Care Management Solutions with Legacy Systems: Customers now expect digital first, so brands should aim to deliver interactive digital output in whichever formats they prefer. The first steps should be to find out how data is created, captured, and stored and how it can be best used and integrated
- Take Advantage of Chatbots to Provide 24 Hour and Comprehensive Support for Your Customer: Chatbot technology is now widely used and nowadays if a customer’s needs are being met, they don’t care if they’re talking to a human or bot. Look at how brands can enhance their chatbots capabilities and provide a comprehensive level of support 24/7
This webinar is run in partnership with Reuters Events Customer Service and Experience Virtual (26th-27th August). All registrants will be automatically enrolled for the summit with 2 days full of presentations, on demand sessions and live Q&As with C-suite leaders from Societe Generale, Barclays, Dixons Carphone and more.
SIGN UP HERE
Reuters Events exists to deliver the intelligence and foster the relationships that shape strategy and safeguard success at leading companies worldwide.