Sunnyvale, CA (September 11, 2018): eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), the leading provider of customer engagement solutions, today announced that eGain Solve, its digital-first omnichannel customer engagement suite, has been named a Trendsetting Product of 2018 by KMWorld Magazine.
“In designating products to KMWorld’s 2018 list of Trend-Setting Products, we looked for solutions that are inventive as well as utilitarian, that break new ground, and that help organizations achieve their knowledge management goals and the digital transformation they need to thrive,” said Tom Hogan, group publisher of KMWorld. “The offerings on our list result from innovation, imagination, and evolution. They reflect the ingenuity of the developers and the diversity of invention.”
Guided and orchestrated by AI, knowledge, and analytics, eGain Solve enables easy, smart, and connected customer journeys by connecting the dots across customer and agent touchpoints. Among the highlights are:
- Virtual Assistant 3.0 (with Machine Learning)
- Omnichannel agent desktop with:
- Rich, digital-first engagement capabilities out of the box including messaging (Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, SMS), chat, cobrowse, video, email, and social
- Flexible workspace that morphs with channel, problem, and process context, so agents can easily solve customer issues rather than stare at customer data
- Push-button “click to solve” access to contextual knowledge and AI guidance
- “Click to ask” and “click to suggest” for agent collaboration and team-sourced suggestions
- Connected analytics across digital and voice customer journeys and contact center operations
- Extensive developer APIs across customer interactions, knowledge management, and AI
eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit http://www.egain.com/.
eGain, the eGain logo, and all other eGain product names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of eGain Corp. in the United States and/or other countries. All other company names and products mentioned in this release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
KMWorld (www.kmworld.com) is the leading publisher, conference organizer, and information provider serving the knowledge management, content management, and document management markets. We inform more than 11,000 print subscribers about the components and processes — and related success stories — that together offer solutions for improving your business performance.
KMWorld is a publishing unit of Information Today, Inc. (www.infotoday.com)
eGain media contact
eGain Solve™ named a KMWorld Trend-Setting Product for 2018