Sunnyvale, CA (October 8, 2018): eGain (NASDAQ: EGAN), the leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement solutions, is hosting eGain DX 2018 on November 13, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Chicago.
According to multiple research studies, 80-90% of digital experience (DX) initiatives fail, largely due to point-product spaghetti and unsynchronized innovation across customer, agent, and business experience. Moreover, while AI is considered a top priority by CxOs, real-world success stories are hard to come by.
eGain DX 2018 will showcase easy-to-consume innovation, at-scale customer success stories, and industry-leading next practices for AI-powered DX success. Digital Transformation (DT) experts will show how to operationalize your DX strategies in an agile, no-risk way. The event will also feature a demo lounge and a cocktail reception.
- Beyond the Hype: Digital Transformation That Works
Ashu Roy, eGain CEO
- State of CX: 2018 CX Performance by Leading Brands in the US and Canada
Rick Parrish, Principal Customer Experience Analyst, Forrester Research
- Emerging Trends in Customer Service Technology and Best Practices
Nadine LeBlanc, Research Director for CRM and Customer Experience, Gartner
Digital transformation journeys with eGain
- British Telecom (EE) with AI and knowledge management
- Paylocity with AI and knowledge management
- Assurant with connected analytics
- Comcast with digital engagement
Next practices and ideas
- Take the Mess Out of Messaging
- Next-Gen Contact Center Agents: From Harried to Happy
- AI and Process Automation: Ditch the Maps When You Have GPS
- Virtual Assistant Deployment: Virtues and Vices
- Demo lounge and expert access (open all day)
How to register
Note: All sessions are subject to change without notice.
eGain customer engagement solutions power digital transformation for leading brands. Our top-rated cloud applications for social, mobile, web, and contact centers help clients deliver connected customer journeys in an omnichannel world. To find out more about eGain, visit http://www.egain.com.
eGain, the eGain logo, and all other eGain product names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of eGain Corp. in the United States and/or other countries. All other company names and products mentioned in this release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
# # #
eGain media contact
Phone: 408 636 4505
eGain to showcase customer success and innovation at DX 2018 Chicago