FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
marcus evans launches the 6th Edition Strategic Account Management conference
marcus evans group
Build strong and sustainable relationships with clients while increasing profitability and revenue
Companies build their business around a network of key clients and retaining those key clients is crucial for ensuring the business survives, as they usually account for a large percentage of their revenue stream. In the long run, if the relationship with these key clients is not built and sustained by using a very structured and professional approach, the business might face disruptions and major loss in revenue. Especially in the context of new industries starting up, e-channels booming, and markets changing and becoming globalised, strategic account management is going through a fundamental transformation and businesses need to keep up to pace with all the changes to survive.
The marcus evans6th Edition Strategic Account Management conference held in Amsterdam, Netherlands on 18-20 September, 2023, will bring together cross-industry participants to discuss in an open and interactive environment, the latest challenges of strategic account management and benchmark against the key experts in the field. Our practical case studies and panel discussions will tackle on how to build strong and sustainable relationships with clients while increasing profitability and revenue, boost customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. They will also discuss how to create high performing teams and effectively manage cultural and generational aspects in account management. The conference will equip you with innovative and effective approaches to accelerate business performance and create best value to your customer in the current volatile environment.
Attending this Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You To:
- Boost clients loyalty in the times of change
- Drive sales growth and profitability in high volatility market
- Leverage sustainable partnerships
- Accelerate sales process and make the most from account acquisition evolution
- Improve internal competencies to create high performing teams
- Reinvent SAM processes and toolbox through open AI
Expert Speaker Panel Includes:
- Elizabeth Heuch Olbjørn, Vice President Account Development, New Energy, ABB, Norway
- Christian Dräger, Vice President Global Strategic Accounts, Oterra, Germany
- Dr. Igor Popovic, Vice President Global Sales and Commercial Excellence, Huhtamaki, Netherlands
- Matthias Stalzer, Vice President Global Key Account Management, RHI Magnesita, Austria
- Christian Harupa, Vice President Global Sector Head Life Science & Healthcare & Chemicals, DHL, Germany
- Vívian González, Key Account Manager, Kuehne+Nagel, Netherlands
For more information please contact Ria Kiayia, Digital Media and PR Marketing Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the event website: https://bit.ly/3NX4QNB
marcus evans specialises in the research and development of strategic events for senior business executives. From our international network of 63 offices, marcus evans produces over 1000 event days a year on strategic issues in corporate finance, telecommunications, technology, health, transportation, capital markets, human resources and business improvement.
Above all,marcus evans provides clients with business information and knowledge which enables them to sustain a valuable competitive advantage and makes a positive contribution to their success.