FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
marcus evans to Host the Tech4 Innovation: Partnering & Scouting Conference on October 24-25, 2018 in Boston
marcus evans will host the Tech4 Innovation: Partnering & Scouting Conference on October 24-25, 2018 in Boston. This conference will bring together leaders in R&D, Technology Innovation, Tech Scouting & Acquisition, External Innovation, and Partnerships to address challenges to maximizing collaborations to achieve growth, align innovation initiatives, and ultimately solidify competitive advantage.
Key Topics to be Discussed:
- Develop tangible tools to enhance technology innovation strategies
- Streamline technology scouting strategies through continuous improvements to filtering and integration
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve project, market, enterprise, and competitive performance
- Establish and manage mutually beneficial partnerships to ensure ROI
- Identify channels for company growth by evaluating needs and capabilities
Key Speakers Include:
- Scott Mauvais, Director, Technology & Civic Innovation, Microsoft
- Seth Flory, Vice President, Information Technology Strategy & Technology Innovation, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Balaji Purushothaman, Vice President, Innovation Data & Digital, FM Global
- Ken McLellan, Global Partnerships Leader, R&D, Clorox
- Jason Huff, Lead, Federal Science & Technology Engagement, Lockheed Martin
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2mOsNcx or you can contact Amanda Pink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
marcus evans conferences annually produce over 2,000 high quality events designed to provide key strategic business information, best practice and networking opportunities for senior industry decision-makers.