Intelligent Automation for Human Resources
October 21 - 23 | Miami, FL
Are smart technologies on your radar? If not, you may be behind your competition.
According to Bersin by Deloitte, 33% of HR employees expect that their jobs will become augmented by AI in the near future. IA in Human Resources is happening now. This is a perfect time for your company to join this program.
Join fellow HR professionals from companies like Capital One, Bridgestone, LexisNexis, Wiley, MGM Resorts, and more to learn a diverse yet niche set of topics within IA such as Compensation, On-Boarding, Off-Boarding, Recruitment & Talent Management.
As well as a special workshop where you will learn how to build your very own functional HR bot!
VIEW THE AGENDA
Speaker snapshot includes:
- Chad Dunnam, Global People and Organization Automation Lead, Mars
- Beth Pratt, Head of Global Talent, Mylan
- Karen Jamerson, Manager of Intelligent Automation, Capital One
- Naveed Asem, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN)
- Sung Kim, Senior Manager of Smart Process Automation, BMO Financial and more!
Use code IAHR2019_MEDIAPARTNER for 20% off on-site pricing!