About the Webcast
CX quality is critical to meeting business objectives and revenue goals. What if you could monitor and understand the customer experience from start to finish, developing customer journey maps across channels, agents, customers and surveys with real-time analytics to drive corporate actions?
Join Voxai March 14th at 1 p.m. Central for our webinar Shifting your CX from Art to Science: Achieving a 360-degree Actionable View of your Customer Experience, where we will discuss how to build an effective customer experience program.
You’ll discover how to:
- Incorporate all interaction channels while also ensuring the information you’re collecting has actionable meaning.
- Focus on data linked to your KPI’s and generate actionable reports.
- Expand, Improve Agent evaluations and Training through real-time analytics and supervisor alerts or alarms to prevent negative impacts to your CX scores.
- Provide an Open Door- Obtain unexpected but actionable information by giving your customers the opportunity to leave unstructured comments.
- Seamlessly integrate surveys into the journey regardless of channel, based on call type, intent, business unit and more.
- Empower your contact center by taking your data full-circle and enhancing the customer journey with the right analytics and survey tools.
The webcast will culminate with an overview of the powerful vCX 360 tool, built atop the Genesys suite for omnichannel, routing, evaluations, reporting and analytics.
About the Presenters
James Tiller, VP, Strategic Sales, Voxai
James has been a sales executive and technology leader in the Customer Experience space for over 25 years. Over the course of his career, he has helped over 50% of the Fortune 100 shape their customer experience through technology and consulting. His unique mix of technology, business strategy and consumer awareness has resulted in proven success for clients seeking to improve the breadth and quality of their customer interactions.
Prior to joining Voxai in 2011, James lead several software startups including Customer Management Automation (CMA), a contact center technology services group he founded in 1994 which was subsequently acquired by Bell Atlantic (now Verizon) in 1999.
Sherry Hollis, Speech Analytics and Human Factors, Voxai
Sherry Hollis leads the speech analytics and human factors practice at Voxai. She has over 30 years of experience implementing highly customized, tightly integrated, consistently available and secure customer experience solutions for companies of all sizes and in all industries.
From Business Consulting to System Deployments, Sherry has assisted customers elevate their customer experience offerings by focusing on harnessing the voice of the customer through cross-channel analytics opportunities. These opportunities include business KPIs focusing on agent behavior, customer sentiment and customer insights to drive actionable improvements.