About the Webcast
A roundtable discussion on the dramatic shift in customer expectations and its impact on the contact center and digital customer experience.
Already this year, many CX leaders have achieved things they would never have thought possible – including meeting sudden, unprecedented customer demand for digital engagement. This has meant doubling down on customer-centric transformation, redesigning digital journeys, and rapidly embracing new processes and technologies.
But what lessons have brands learned along the way? And how do you entrench that ‘can do’ mindset, and make doing the impossible part of your everyday?
Join us for an exclusive roundtable discussion with Opus Research, Nuance and leading brands as we explore:
- How did we get here? How customers changed their usage patterns and brands rapidly redesigned digital engagement channels.
- What we have learned? Insights from the frontlines on how organizations have successfully built, implemented, and adapted in the face of adversity.
- Where are we going? How brands are upgrading to embrace engagement across digital messaging channels coupled with security.
- What’s next? How brands will leverage newfound agility with DIY capabilities.
- Plus, an interactive Q&A with our panel of experts.