Singapore, Canada & India — February 10, 2024 — Consilium Software, a global provider of AI-powered customer engagement solutions, today announced its partnership with Webex by Cisco, a leading provider of collaboration technologies powering hybrid work and customer experience (CX)[CG1] , to provide a comprehensive suite of Consilium products tailored to optimize Webex Contact Center[CG2] [CG3] performance. The products include Consilium UniCampaign for orchestrating voice and digital outbound campaigns, UniAgent CRM connectors for elevating agent productivity, and UniSupervisor for streamlined insights. With a partnership spanning 16 years, Cisco and Consilium Software have transformed customer experience (CX) globally for Fortune 500 enterprises.
“We are thrilled to debut on Webex App Hub[CG4] , marking the initial phase of our product launches. The upcoming weeks will witness the release of additional products, culminating in what we believe will be the most comprehensive suite of apps for Webex Contact Center in AI-powered orchestration, interactions, and insights," said Pramod Ratwani, Founder and CEO of Consilium Software. “Our presence on Webex App Hub and Webex Contact Center SolutionsPlus is a testament to the validation by Cisco for products that already empower some of the largest customers utilizing Webex Contact Center.”
Consilium products for Webex Contact Center include:
- Consilium UniCampaign: An omnichannel List and Campaign Management product optimizing agent-assisted and automated outbound call campaigns. It leverages built-in artificial intelligence for enhanced efficiency.
- Consilium UniAgent: Empowers agents by transforming the CRM into their primary interface, consolidating interactions across voice and digital channels. The intelligent single-screen interface facilitates efficient, context-driven responses for the industry’s top-20 CRMs from ServiceNow to Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, SAP and Zoho.
- Consilium UniSupervisor: Aids team leaders in managing and monitoring agent and contact center performance, providing valuable insights for faster and more informed decision-making.
- Consilium UniVCX: Adds WebRTC voice and video calling, co-browsing with annotation, file and image sharing, and a conversational AI chatbot. Enables video and expert assistance features to connect customers on mobile apps, websites and video kiosks with Webex Contact Center agents.
- Consilium UniQM: Provides voice and screen recording for compliance, paired with easy-to-use quality management using configurable scoring templates.
- Consilium UniRSM: Enables supervisors to perform silent monitoring, whisper coaching, and screen monitoring from a browser or remotely using any phone. Agent Buddy tools allow agents to proactively request coaching assistance.
UniCampaign, UniAgent,and UniSupervisor are already available on the Webex App Hub, while UniVCX, UniQM and UniRSM are set to be available starting March 2024. For more information, please visit: https://apphub.webex.com/search?q=consilium
About Consilium Software:
Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Consilium Software and our Uni digital customer engagement platform have helped over 2,000 companies in more than 120 countries connect their employees with customers. Our choice of cloud-based and on-premise software powers 5 billion-plus interactions each year, simplifying the management of voice, video and digital channels. Our solutions go beyond omni-channel to merge the contact center and CRM, creating fluid experiences with artificial intelligence (AI), bots and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Consilium has earned the GDPR certification, conforming to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Security and quality are intrinsic to our products and services, with our ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001 certifications for information security management and quality management systems, respectively.
About Webex by Cisco
Webex is a leading provider of cloud-based collaboration solutions which includes video meetings, calling, messaging, events, customer experience solutions like contact center and purpose-built collaboration devices. At Webex, we start with people and their experiences first. This focus on delivering inclusive collaboration experiences fuels our innovation, which leverages AI and Machine Learning, to remove the barriers of geography, language, personality, and familiarity with technology. Our solutions are underpinned with security and privacy by design. We work with the world's leading business and productivity apps – delivered through a single application and interface. Learn more at webex.com.
[CG1]@Caroline Sprague (csprague) - can we update this to be inclusive of customer experience technologies in addition to collab / HW, esp. given that is the context of this release?
[CG2]Would like to add this link, as Webex Contact Center is hard for many to find from the homepage of our website, and this provides better context for this announcement.
[CG3]NOTE: I will get the Consilium logo added to the bottom of the page in the tech partners section to support this as well. I wasn't aware of this, so it may take a week or so for the digital team to make the update.
UniCampaign, UniAgent, UniSupervisor, UniQM, UniRSM and UniVCX for Webex Contact Center will empower agents, streamline supervisor insights and more