CRMXchange WILL BE HEAVILY PROMOTED BY:
- Co-marketing arrangements with such organizations as Advanstar, CMP, Frost and Sullivan, Marcus Evans, Terrapinn, Contact Professional
- Articles in major contact center, sales and marketing, and CRM publications
- Monthly distribution of press releases to publications and other Internet sites
- Email newsletters to more than 36,000 recipients
- Attending major trade shows and conferences throughout the world
- Public speaking at industry conferences
- Linking to and from related business sites
- Listings in search engines
- Print advertising
- Involvement with trade organizations
SAMPLE CRMXchange MARKETING PROGRAMS:
- Hosting your own webcasts
- Virtual Contact Center Conferences
- Participation in a Great Debate on issues related to your market sector
- Your company name with a link to your ad on the CRMXchange home page each time your company participates in an on line event
- Executive Interviews
- Listing of any seminars or major events that your company will be holding in CRMXchange's Calendar of Events
- Media room for your press releases
- Posting of your company's white papers and case studies/success stories
- Featured Columns
- Featured Offer White Papers and Podcasts
ADDITIONAL AVAILABLE SERVICES
- Advertiser Programs
- Webcast Packages
- On-line Market Research
- Banner Advertising
- E-mail Newsletter Advertising
- Listings in TelePlaza
Through the various marketing activities described above, we ensure maximum coverage for your organization, and for the CRMXchange site on the Internet.
It is relatively easy to "put up an ad," -- but to make sure you have maximum coverage you need a complete marketing program that keeps you in front of a qualified audience on a continuous basis. That program is from CRMXchange.
The CRMXchange site offers a dynamic, changing environment to contact center professionals ...One that users will want to come back to...
For more information, please email CRMXchange at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 201-505-1743.