It’s no secret…online information is now the primary educational resource for managers and executives involved in contact center and customer excellence issues. With contact center environments becoming more frenetic and demanding every day, and the economic climate dictating limited travel budgets, leaving the office to attend conferences is a more difficult and costly proposition than ever. But decision makers know just how critical it is for them to stay on top of the latest developments. That’s why so many savvy contact center professionals now rely on the leading online conference in the field to learn from experts and find out what’s working for their peers.
No Need for Registrants to Leave Your Office - It’s Fully Interactive!
In real-time, you will meet with industry experts and colleagues who will answer your questions and offer business solutions for your contact center. You can attend learning sessions the same way that you would in an on-site conference without the travel costs and time away from your office. Stay where you are and let us deliver the learning and networking right to your desk.
Attend the Sessions That are Right for You
Everyone can share newly acquired knowledge throughout your organization. Members of your team can attend sessions together or attend different session tracks. All sessions will be recorded and available on demand for two weeks after the conference – giving those who could not attend the opportunity to view the sessions.
Meet the Major Vendors Live in Our Exhibit Hall
Browse the exhibit hall to download product videos, and obtain product information, press releases, white papers, and much more. Learn everything you need to manage your contact center without traveling miles or spending time away from your office.
Network with Attendees and Presenters
Chat with presenters and peers in the lounge, a networking forum specially designed for registered members of this online event. Learn what others are doing, meet colleagues, pose questions, and offer your own insights.
2012 Virtual Conferences
The CRMXchange 2012 virtual events have been our most successful yet, attracting more than 1,400 high level registrants from over 30 countries! For 2013, CRMXchange will host four virtual events.
March 2013, Multi-Channel and Cloud Based Contact Center Virtual Conference - SIGN UP HERE>> – Best Practices in Customer Loyalty and Retention Strategies Live Sessions Include:
- Keynote: Measuring Multi-Channel Success, Presented by: Don Van Doren, President, and Elaine Cascio, VP, Vanguard Communications
- Beyond Social Listening: New Frontiers In Delivering Social Customer Service, Presented by: Jane Hendricks, Sr. Manager Product Marketing, Aspect
- Building Loyalty With Your Multi-Channel Customer, Presented by: Elaine Cascio, Vanguard; Sponsored by VoltDelta
- Do your Callers Hate Your IVR?, Presented by: Joe Alwan, AVOKE/BBN
- Go Home - Best Practices For Work At Home Agents, Presented by: Liz Osborn, Five9; John Stewart, NexRep
- Improving Customer Experience Using Three Powerful Concepts, Presented by: Madelyn Gengelbach, Senior Manager, Product Marketing, inContact
- Mobile Touch Points Are The Future Key Interaction Channel, Presented by: Sheryl Kingstone, Yankee Group
- Omniscient Customer Service – Knowledge is the Key to Getting Results Customers Want, Presented by: John Chmaj, Senior Practice Director of Knowledge Management Strategy, Scott Hays, Senior Director of Product Marketing & Yasmin Milsom, Product Marketing Manager, KANA
- Planning, Modeling, and Decision-Making in Your Complex Contact Center Operation, Presented by: Ric Kosiba, Vice President, Bay Bridge Decisions Group, Interactive Intelligence
- The Socially Empowered Customer - How to Build Relationships That Last, Presented by: Dr. Natalie Petouhoff, The Results Group;Sponsored by Oracle/RightNow
- Tracking and Reducing Customer Effort Across All Channels, Presented by: Michael Miller, VP of Customer Strategy, Genesys/UTOPY
The Contact Center Virtual Conference – Best Practices in Quality Assurance and Speech Analytics – June 2013
Past Live Sessions Included:
- The Customer Effort Game Plan
- Best Practices in Calibration and Scoring
- Intelligence from Customer Interactions: An Important Part of Quality Monitoring
- KPI: What to Measure and How to Measure It
- Quality Driven Dynamic Decisions in the Social Enterprise:
- Coaching with Style - It’s not just what you say, but how you say it!
- 60 Ideas in 60 Minutes - Quality Assurance and Speech Analytics
- Customer Insight Metrics
The Contact Center Virtual Conference – Best Practices in Workforce Management and Performance Optimization – November 2012
- Lawsuits Just Waiting to Happen: Employment and Legal Issues for Today’s Contact Center
- Any Agent Can Make A Mistake, But To Really Foul Things Up You Need An IVR
- Accelerating Success With Real-time Performance Management
- Creating High Performance Teams Through Insight And Engagement
- Top Five Learn How to Achieve Dramatic Results by Aligning Your Contact Center and Back Office Workforce Management Trends
- Taking Workforce Management to the Next Level
- Mobile WFM Defines Success for Next Gen Contact Centers:
- Empowerment Without Compromise: Building a Working Customer-Centeric Culture in the Contact Center
Virtual Conference Sponsors
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for a virtual conference, please call 201-505-1743 or email email@example.com