CRM Virtual Conferences by CRMXchange
It’s no secret…online information is now the primary educational resource for managers and executives involved in contact center and customer excellence issues. With contact center environments becoming more frenetic and demanding every day, and the economic climate dictating limited travel budgets, leaving the office to attend conferences is a more difficult and costly proposition than ever. But decision makers know just how critical it is for them to stay on top of the latest developments. That’s why so many savvy contact center professionals now rely on the leading online conference in the field to learn from experts and find out what’s working for their peers.
No Need for Registrants to Leave Your Office - It’s Fully Interactive!
By attending a virtual conference in real-time, you will meet with CRM industry experts and colleagues who will answer your questions and offer business solutions for your contact center. You can attend learning sessions the same way that you would in an on-site conference without the travel costs and time away from your office. Stay where you are and let us deliver the learning and networking right to your desk.
Attend the Sessions That are Right for You
Everyone can share newly acquired knowledge throughout your organization. Members of your team can attend the virtual conference sessions together or attend different session tracks. All sessions will be recorded and available on demand for two weeks after the virtual conference – giving those who could not attend the opportunity to view the sessions.
Meet the Major Vendors Live in Our Exhibit Hall
Browse the exhibit hall to download product videos, and obtain product information, press releases, white papers, and much more. Learn everything you need to manage your contact center without traveling miles or spending time away from your office.
Network with Attendees and Presenters
Chat with presenters and peers in the lounge, a networking forum specially designed for registered members of this online event. Learn what others are doing, meet colleagues, pose questions, and offer your own insights.
2015 Virtual Conference Dates
March 16 - 19 Shaping the Journey of the Connected Customer - Best Practices in Engagement and Personalization
REGISTER NOW FOR THIS EVENT
Whether their journey begins on the smartphone in their pocket, the tablet in their backpack or the laptop in their briefcase, consumers can search online for anything, at any time. Today’s connected customer uses all available options and may engage your company on a variety of channels, so you need to make it easy to interact with your organization in the ways that are most comfortable for them.
To guide people on the right path, the experts say you have to ‘know’ your customers… but what does that really mean? How can you get a clearer idea of what customers expect… gain insights on their overall experience …and find out how they feel about their interactions with your company?
The March virtual conference “Shaping the Journey of the Connected Customer”, will position you to build more profitable customer relationships by helping you design and consistently deliver more intuitive customer journeys. Register now for four days of information-intensive webcasts offering proven strategies presented by the leading minds in the industry.
The live events are structured to benefit contact center leaders at all levels - supervisors, managers, director and C-level executives - helping you build advocacy and improved results by:
1. Learning how to reduce Customer Effort – Make it simpler for them to do business with you
2. Understanding how to anticipate your customer’s needs and provide proactive solutions to meet them
3. Exploring the deployment of improved customer support tools, including upgraded self-service options and building a knowledge foundation
4. Establishing new metrics to ensure consistent high quality service
5. Mapping your customer journey to provide consistent context across the channels
June 1 - 4 Quality Assurance and Analytics
November 2 - 5 Workforce Management and Performance Optimization
2014 Virtual Events Topics
The 2014 events have been our most successful yet, attracting more than 1,600 high level registrants from over 30 countries!
November 2014 Workforce Management and Performance Optimization Virtual Conference
- Keynote Session: Setting Strategic Goals for the Call Center - Presented by Maggie Klenke, Founding Partner, The Call Center School
- How to Measure Contact Center Metrics that Matter with Performance Management - Presented by Patrick Botz, WFO, VPI
- The Roles Availability, Context, Skill, and Channel Play in Optimizing Call Center Performance - Presented by Ted Bray, VP Marketing, Virtual Hold Technology
- Unlocking Great Customer Experiences with the WFM User Interface - Presented by Eric Hagaman, Product Manager, Workforce Optimization, Aspect Software and
Louise Andrew, Manager, Workforce Planning, Global Reservation Center, FRHI Hotels & Resorts
- Improving First Contact Resolution: How to Create a Culture of Customer and Agent Satisfaction - Presented by Deelee Freeman, Call Center Training Associates; Sponsored by Genesys
- Expanding the Value of the WFM Team's Role - Presented by: Soroush Zaryoun, Senior Manager Support Services, Ancestry.com; Sponsored by Verint
- It’s Not Your Agents’ Fault: Addressing Poor Customer Experiences by Analyzing the Whole Call - Presented by Bernhard Suhm, Director of Professional Services, AVOKE Analytics, Raytheon BBN Technologies
- Forecasting and Planning in the Contact Center Roundtable
- Presented by Victoria Marcella, VW Credit, Marshall Lee, Carewise
Health, and Rick Seeley, Convergys, Bob Caston, Operational WFM Expert,
- The Games Agents Play - Contact Session - Presented by JaNae Forshee, Sr. WFO Practice Manager, inContact
- WFM Beyond the Contact Center Roundtable
- Presented by SWPP Board Jeff Bretana of Navy Federal Credit Union and
Chris Watchorn of Canada Post; Moderated by Vicki Herrell, SWPP
- 60 Ideas in 90 Minutes - Moderated by Vicki Herrell, SWPP – Presented by Conference Sponsors
June 2014, Learn Best Practices in QA and Speech Analytics
- Keynote: Be The Best At What Matters Most, Presented by Joe Calloway, Speaker and Author
- Improved Satisfaction Using Customer Analytics, Sponsored by CallMiner
- You’re Only as Strong as Your Weakest Link, Presented by AVOKE
- Master the Art of Remote Working for Contact Centers, Presented by Customer Contact Strategies
- The Quality Challenge, Presented by Brian Strachman, Verint
- How to Solve 10 Everyday Call Center Problems with Analytics, Presented by VPI
- Speech Analytics: 10 Tips for Staying Focused on What Matters Most, Presented by Barry Knack, Uptivity
- Money Isn’t Everything: Rewards & Recognition, Presented by Aspect and QATC Board
- Moving from Subjective to Objective when Improving the Quality of Soft Skills, Sponsored by Genesys
- 5 Things You Should Know About Me
- Step-by-Step Process for Creating Relevant, Objective and Measurable Quality Standards, Presented by Deelee Freeman, Call Center Training Associates
- Best “How to” Ideas in 60 Minutes
Virtual Conference Sponsors
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for a virtual conference, please call 941-702-8389 or email firstname.lastname@example.org