CRM Virtual Conferences by CRMXchange
It’s no secret…online information is now the primary educational resource for managers and executives involved in contact center and customer excellence issues. With contact center environments becoming more frenetic and demanding every day, and the economic climate dictating limited travel budgets, leaving the office to attend conferences is a more difficult and costly proposition than ever. But decision makers know just how critical it is for them to stay on top of the latest developments. That’s why so many savvy contact center professionals now rely on the leading online conference in the field to learn from experts and find out what’s working for their peers.
No Need for Registrants to Leave Your Office - It’s Fully Interactive!
By attending a virtual conference in real-time, you will meet with CRM industry experts and colleagues who will answer your questions and offer business solutions for your contact center. You can attend learning sessions the same way that you would in an on-site conference without the travel costs and time away from your office. Stay where you are and let us deliver the learning and networking right to your desk.
Attend the Sessions That are Right for You
Everyone can share newly acquired knowledge throughout your organization. Members of your team can attend the virtual conference sessions together or attend different session tracks. All sessions will be recorded and available on demand for two weeks after the virtual conference – giving those who could not attend the opportunity to view the sessions.
Meet the Major Vendors Live in Our Exhibit Hall
Browse the exhibit hall to download product videos, and obtain product information, press releases, white papers, and much more. Learn everything you need to manage your contact center without traveling miles or spending time away from your office.
Network with Attendees and Presenters
Chat with presenters and peers in the lounge, a networking forum specially designed for registered members of this online event. Learn what others are doing, meet colleagues, pose questions, and offer your own insights.
The CRMXchange 2014 virtual events have been our most successful yet, attracting more than 1,600 high level registrants from over 30 countries!
November 2014 Workforce Management and Performance Optimization Virtual Conference - Coming Soon!
June 2014, Learn Best Practices in QA and Speech Analytics
- Keynote: Be The Best At What Matters Most, Presented by Joe Calloway, Speaker and Author
- Improved Satisfaction Using Customer Analytics, Sponsored by CallMiner
- You’re Only as Strong as Your Weakest Link, Presented by AVOKE
- Master the Art of Remote Working for Contact Centers, Presented by Customer Contact Strategies
- The Quality Challenge, Presented by Brian Strachman, Verint
- How to Solve 10 Everyday Call Center Problems with Analytics, Presented by VPI
- Speech Analytics: 10 Tips for Staying Focused on What Matters Most, Presented by Barry Knack, Uptivity
- Money Isn’t Everything: Rewards & Recognition, Presented by Aspect and QATC Board
- Moving from Subjective to Objective when Improving the Quality of Soft Skills, Sponsored by Genesys
- 5 Things You Should Know About Me
- Step-by-Step Process for Creating Relevant, Objective and Measurable Quality Standards, Presented by Deelee Freeman, Call Center Training Associates
- Best “How to” Ideas in 60 Minutes
March, 2014, Learn Best Practices in Multi-Channel Strategy and Cloud Solutions
- Keynote: Creating a Culture of Service Excellence - Presented by Lisa Ford, Speaker and Author
- A Week in the Life of a Multichannel Customer - Presented by Sachin Davankar, Product Marketing Manager, KANA, a Verint® Company
- Agile Responsiveness to Customer Need - Presented by Don Van Doren, President, Vanguard & Michael Kropidlowski, Senior Manager Product Marketing, Aspect Software
- Keynote – Day 2: Lessons Learned from Hurricane Sandy– what we learned about routing, scalability, control and disaster planning - Presented by: Laura Zink Marx, Executive Director, NJ 2-1-1 Partnership: Sponsored by Five9
- 5 Key Criteria to Deliver Best – in- Class Self Service - Presented by Gregory Pal, Vice President of Marketing, Strategy & Business Development of the Nuance Enterprise Division, Nuance
- The Super-Agent - New models for Multi-Channel Interaction - Presented by Jason Lowe, Senior Product Marketing Manager, inContact
- Keynote – Day 3: Turn the Channel of Last Resort into a First-Rate Customer Experience - Presented by: Elaine Cascio, Vangard Communications: Sponsored by Volt Delta
- Workforce Optimization Best Practices to Unleash Multi-Channel Operational Excellence - Presented by Sean Murphy, Speech and Text Analytics Product Marketing Lead, Genesys and Stefan Captijn, Director, Product Marketing, Genesys
- Keynote – Day 4: Are Your Customers Satisfied Across All Channels? Presented by Joe Alwan, Vice President and General Manager of AVOKE Analytics, Raytheon BBN Technologies
- 60 Ideas in 60 Minutes - Presented by: Conference Vendors
Virtual Conference Sponsors
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for a virtual conference, please call 941-702-8389 or email email@example.com