– Zoho Desk
About Zoho Corporation
Zoho is the operating system for business—a single platform with all the applications needed to run a business entirely from the cloud. Businesses can acquire and manage customers using Zoho’s marketing, sales and customer support applications like Campaigns, CRM and Desk; empower employees to create, store and distribute content on the cloud with Zoho’s productivity and collaboration applications like Office, Mail and Docs. Businesses can run their own operations on Zoho’s finance and HR applications like Books, People, and Recruit.
More than 30 million users around the world, across hundreds of thousands of companies, rely on Zoho every day to run their businesses—including Zoho itself. Each business can choose to run the entire Zoho suite or just a single application. Zoho applications are available directly through zoho.com, or through an ecosystem of hundreds of worldwide Zoho partners.
Zoho is a division of Zoho Corp., a privately held and consistently profitable company with more than 5,000 employees. Zoho is headquartered in Pleasanton, California, with international headquarters in Chennai, India, and offices in Austin, Texas; London, U.K.; Yokohama, Japan; and Beijing, China. For more information, please visit https://www.zoho.com/.
About Zoho Desk
With Zoho Desk, agents become more productive, managers become more impactful, and customers become more empowered. It's customizable, convenient to use, and it doesn't cost you a fortune. Part of Zoho's 30-strong suite of business software, Zoho Desk brings you the power to put customer service at the heart of your company.
Save the world from bad customer service!
Put customer service at the heart of your company.
Zoho Desk is the industry's first context-aware help desk software that helps businesses focus on the customer.
Close tickets. Open happiness.
Zoho Desk gives your team the best tools to help customers while automating frequent tasks that otherwise take up precious time.
Don't improvize. Improve.
With Zoho Desk, identify the right trends and patterns in your team's efforts, make improvements, and inspire better performance.
One company. One team.
Zoho Desk helps bring together employees from across departments, to give customers a truly unified customer service experience.
Convenience is key.
When your customers want to reach out, be available for them over a variety of channels—email, phone, live chat, social media and more.
Self-help is the best help.
Equip customers so they can find answers to questions on their own and help their peers in the true spirit of a community.
Your help desk, truly yours.
Zoho Desk understands the uniqueness of your business, and allows you to customize extensively and integrate it with other apps.
Sync contacts and users.
Add business contacts from Google Contacts to Zoho Desk. Stay connected to every contact by syncing them with Google.
- Multiple Skill Groups Supported
- Supervisors Can Log Out Agents Remotely
- Listen and Monitor Agent Conversations
- Skill Based Routing
- Supervisor Can Change Skill Groups
- Outbound Dialer
- Outbound Multi Channel Engagement
- Intelligent Virtual Agent (IVA) assistance
- Seamless Transfer of customer information from self-service to agent
- Universal Queueing
- Real Time Reporting
- Social Media
- Social Media Monitoring
- Threading of Messages
- Social Media Workflow
- Multi-channel - Omni Channel
- Unified contact channels
- Unified blending
- Unified Administration
- Unified Routing
- Unified Reporting
- eMail Management
- Unified Comminications
- WEB Capability
- Web Chat Capability
- Web Co-browsing/screen sharing
- Web Click-to-Call
- Web Self - Service
- Desktop Analytics
- Data Driven Design
- Voice of the Customer
- Survey Tools
- Social Media Monitoring
- CSAT/NPS Measurement
- Workforce Management
- Workforce Scheduler
- Automated Workflows
- Support Languages
- Multi Site Virtual Contact Center
- Access by Individual User
- Account for Holidays, Seasonality
- Support Split shifts
- Support Agent Preferences/bidding
- Allow manual manipulation and editing
- Strategic what - if scheduling
- Track and Support historical agent adherence
- Track and Support real-time agent adherence
- Performance Management
- Provide Performance Management Scorecard
- Implement targets to groups/functions
- Compare employee performance against peers
- Help identify strengths and weaknesses
- Link specific areas of skill development
- Quality Monitoring
- Real-time monitoring of voice and screen
- Web interface
- Schedule for call recording
- Analytics based on keywords or phrases
- Screen Playback synchronized with audio
- Flexible rules editor
- VoiP recording
- Voice and screen saved in standard file formats
- Search for call on Ad hoc basis
- Efficiency in filling out forms
- Integrated Reporting
- Screen Recording
- Compliance monitoring
- Language Capabilities
- Multi Language Capabilities
- Telecom Billing
- Customer Support Ticket Management
- Knowledge Management
- Help Desk Software B-B
- Help Desk Software B-C
- Email Management
- Number of Agents
- 1 - 50 Agents
- 51 - 150 Agents
- 151 - 250 Agents
- 251 - 500 Agents
- 501 - 1000 Agents
- Over 1000 Agents
- CRM Integration
- Data Recovery Services