2nd Edition MarketsandMarkets Design Thinking- BFSI Virtual Summit
16th – 17th June 2021 | Virtual Event
Technology, digitization, and globalization are disrupting conventional business models. The design and customer experience functions are witnessing an exponential shift. Design Thinking helps enable the integration of technology with a human centered approach into the business strategy. Conceived with a vision to promote a knowledge sharing and networking platform, the 2nd Edition MarketsandMarkets Design Thinking Virtual Summit, scheduled to be held on 16th-17th June.
The Summit is going to focus on addressing the idea of design transformation and building a design thinking culture into a business organization. Join us for the two-day virtual summit that will bring together industry experts to share their experiences and insights that have enabled growth and profitability in their organization.
- Addressing the Data Quality issues hampering the processes of model building
- Big Data Architecture: An important asset for an organization
- Different types of tools used for AI and Big Data
- Efficiently and Effectively choosing the pre-steps for cloud data processing
- Building an effective testing architecture
- Shedding Light on the Ethical Issues Arising due to AI
- Identifying Talent Gaps in Big Data, AI
- Understanding the use of Data collected from IoT devices