MAJOR difference between coaching Gen X and Millennials
Believe it or not, there are five generations that make up
- Traditionalist (Born 1925-1945)
- Baby Boomer (Born 1946-1964)
- Generation X (Born 1965-1980)
- Millennial (Born 1981-2000)
- Generation Z (Born after 2000)
Each of these generations has different ways in which they
communicate and different preferences in the ways they like to be communicated
In this new whitepaper, you’ll learn the subtle – and no-so-subtle
– difference in how to coach contact center agents from each of these groups.
And specifically, you’ll learn how to communicate the findings of AI-derived
insights about their performance in a way that is understood, motivating, and
Download the report today and discover the MAJOR difference
between coaching Gen X and Millennials – they absolutely AREN’T the same!