Best Practices - CX Megatrends to Watch in 2021
Live Date: August 11, 2020. PLEASE SIGN IN FOR THE RECORDING.
Presented by: CallMiner and NICE inContact
About the Webcast
The world is changing. How you measure and move customer experience in 2021 invites a new perspective beyond familiar metrics, processes and technology silos.
This panel will discuss how:
- Work from Home affects the customers' perception of your brand and how this can positively influence loyalty
- To manage remote workers for increases in productivity & enhanced CX
- Customer insight, using emotional metrics combined with AI agility, will aid agents in the next best compelling action
- Momentum toward in-the-moment voice of your customer insight and response make for dynamic personalization
- To recognize and prioritize digital strategy
- Moving to the Cloud decreases uncertainty during a pandemic
Hear the most important trends to follow in 2021.
About the Presenters
Steve Chirokas, Director, Product and Channel Marketing, CallMiner
Steve is responsible for partner marketing, product messaging and sales enablement for CallMiner’s customer interaction solutions. He has provided CX and contact center marketing leadership at organizations including NewNet, VoltDelta, and Nuance. Steve holds a Marketing degree from Stonehill College and a Master of Business Administration from Bentley University.
Laura Bassett, Senior Director, Product Marketing, NICE inContact
Laura leads a team of product marketers to define positioning, drive sales and marketing plans, and execute cross functionally on those plans. For over 25 years, Laura has a track record of defining business strategies and establishing best practices that drive revenue. Prior to NICE inContact, she spent several years with Avaya where she worked with customers to establish Contact Center and CX strategies and managed global marketing for contact center. Laura is regularly featured in industry publications. She has also written numerous blogs and articles on Unified Communications, Collaboration, CX , disruptive technologies and industry trends. Ms. Bassett has a BSBA in Computer Science and an Executive MBA from the University of Florida.