Roundtable - Innovations and Trends in Customer Service
Live Date: October 18, 2018. PLEASE SIGN IN FOR THE RECORDING.
Presented by: Calabrio, NICE, and Sharpen
About the Webcast
Customers believe that they are entitled to consistently competent and more personalized service. Agents want to be more empowered to make decisions based on more information about their customer.
This roundtable discusses trends that are optimizing customer support. You will hear:
- Future tools to provide agents with everything they need to be very successful, working within their own strengths and opportunity areas, to insure that end customers have excellent experiences.
- Why agent empowerment is widely discussed and generally agreed-upon as a crucial part of contact center improvement.
- Practical ways contact center leaders can get real about coaching, and the benefits they can expect to see.
- How omni-channel analytics can deliver insights to help improve your customer experience
- How contact centers are using workforce engagement strategies to improve customer service
About the Presenters
Rich Correia, Director of Product Marketing, NICE
Richard has many years of experience in Product Management
and Product/Solutions Marketing, with time at Cisco, Turin/Force10, Dell, and
CyrusOne. Accomplishments include driving the product direction and
revenue of Turin/Force10 data center solutions from a few million, to just
under one hundred million. At Dell, he was focused on managing and
marketing the different components of the data center solutions, across
hardware and software. Richard holds a
bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering from University of Rhode Island and
advanced degrees in Business & Engineering from Southern Methodist
Murph Krajewski, VP of Marketing, Sharpen Technologies
Murph has nearly 20 years of contact center industry experience. Since 2016 he has served as vice president of marketing for cloud contact center provider Sharpen Technologies. His responsibilities include designing, implementing and measuring marketing strategies that increase brand awareness and drive sales. Prior to Sharpen, Murph served as senior marketing manager for customer experience solutions provider Interactive Intelligence (acquired by Genesys). There he led new media initiatives focused on creative digital marketing.
Brad Snedeker, Director Innovation, Calabrio
With over 15 years in the industry, Brad has extensive knowledge of the contact center space. As Calabrio’s Innovation Director, he ensures that customers have access to the best training available for Calabrio products and works directly with users to develop new and innovative techniques to implement Workforce Optimization best practices.