About the Webcast
Are you curious about the most important trends for 2022? Join our panel as we cover a variety of topics that will change customer interactions.
- Handling the shift from remote work back to the office
- How to minimize turnover with engagement
- Consolidating digital customer service communications and omnichannel customer engagement
- Welcoming and adapting to the Gen Z workforce
- Equal access to training, tools, and advancement regardless of location
- Real-time customer event-driven decisioning
- AI for live interactions, sentiment, and customer journey
- Data security and compliance
- Remote agents and conversational Bots
- How customer demands for digital engagement are changing
- Best practices to handle service inquiries over social messaging channels
Ask your questions of our panel. Get a heads-up on 2022.
About the Presenters
Kristyn Emenecker, Chief Product and Strategy Officer, Playvox
Kristyn has been a leading voice in the WFO and contact center industry for more than 20 years. She has honed that love for customer in a variety of senior leadership roles across SaaS product/technology, operational, consulting, sales/marketing and corporate strategy disciplines at companies such as inContact, Mercom and TPG TeleManagement. Most recently she served as SVP Product Strategy for Verint, responsible for product and go-to-market strategy globally for Verint’s broad portfolio. Kristyn has been published in multiple trade journals and is a frequent speaker on contact center, workforce optimization, employee journey and customer engagement topics.
Lance Fried, Chief Marketing Officer, Thrio, Inc
Lance is the Chief Marketing Officer at Thrio, a leading CCaaS provider. He is a recognized cloud software evangelist focused on marketing, strategy, product, team building and driving revenue growth for emerging high-technology companies. Lance has spent the majority of his career in the hosted contact center space and has enjoyed success everywhere he has been. Lance is a well-known blogger, speaker, and panelist at various technology and customer care industry conferences. Lance received an Economics degree from Columbia University and an MBA from The University of Michigan.
Kelly Koelliker, Senior Director, Content Marketing, Verint
Kelly Koelliker is a Senior Director of Content Marketing at Verint with a focus on contact center workforce engagement solutions. With more than 15 years of marketing and sales experience, her expertise in the customer service industry covers such fast-evolving categories as knowledge management, natural language search, and CRM.