Best Practices October – Reduce Agent and Customer Effort
Live Date: October 21, 2021. PLEASE SIGN IN FOR THE RECORDING.
NICE CXone, Verint, Vonage
About the Webcast
Customer effort reduction, along with customer effort score is a longstanding objective of many organizations. Topics of discussion include:
- How changing consumer expectations have transformed customer experience strategy.
- New insights on digital customer behaviors that reduce effort and drive operational efficiency in your contact center.
- Emerging trends in digital customer service.
- Critical ‘can’t miss’ opportunity for your contact center to improve engagement across the entire customer journey.
- How knowledge management can reduce both agent and customer effort.
- How AI and automation is being infused across customer engagement and reduces customer effort.
- Tips on using speech analytics to reduce customer and agent effort.
This panel will discuss how making it easier for your agents results in happier customers.
About the Presenters
Tamsin Dollin, Senior Product Marketing Manager, NICE CXone
Tamsin has a passion for “connecting the dots” on what it takes to deliver a better customer experience in today’s digital world. Prior to marketing, she spent 20+ years in high-tech as a docs writer and contact center trainer.
Kelly Koelliker, Senior Director, Content Marketing, Verint
Kelly Koelliker is a Senior Director of Content Marketing at Verint with a focus on contact center workforce engagement solutions. With more than 20 years of marketing and sales experience, her expertise in the customer service industry covers such fast-evolving categories as knowledge management, automation, and artificial intelligence.
Kay Phelps, Principle, Contact Center Solutions, Vonage
Kay Phelps is a Contact Center Practice Leader at Vonage. As a 20+ year veteran in contact centers, Kay’s experience spans product development, systems engineering, product management and product marketing. As a frequent blogger, author, and presenter, Kay uses her expertise in all facets of product development and marketing to help companies deliver excellence in customer experiences. Outside the office, you can find Kay hiking, skiing, reading, or traveling.