About the Webcast
To best optimize your workforce, companies need to combine wfm, quality management and other call center tools into one console to oversee call center performance. In this roundtable we will discuss:
- Best practices to optimize quality management and workforce management for today’s trends around remote work, increased digital interactions, and automated bots.
- Enhancing employee engagement by turning your people in ambassadors
- Delivering outstanding experiences through omnichannel availability
- Putting your data to work to keep pace in times of change
- How a combined WFO cloud platform amplifies benefits to employees, customers and your organization
Hear best practices and actionable insights that can help optimize the contact center.
About the Presenters
Alex Wareham, Pre-Sales Engineer, Calabrio
Alex is a Pre-Sales Engineer and former Product Knowledge Manager at Calabrio, bringing 20+ years of call center experience to the team. Prior to his role at Calabrio, he created and implemented workforce management procedures, developed innovative scheduling practices and administered WFM and QM tools. His operational experience allows him to "talk shop" with customers from a practical and real life standpoint.
Paul Chance, Senior Product Marketing Manager, NICE
Paul is a 25+ year veteran of contact center technology and has spoken with contact centers in NA, EMEA and APAC about using technology to reach meet their service goals. He is an avid proponent of customer service and is the author of weekly thought leadership blogs on workforce management.
Kelly Koelliker, Director, Content Marketing, Verint
Kelly Koelliker is director of content marketing at Verint with a focus on contact center workforce engagement solutions. With more than 15 years of marketing and sales experience, her expertise in the customer service industry covers such fast-evolving categories as knowledge management, natural language search, and CRM.