Mobile Support in a Work at Home World
Presented By: UJET
Live Date: May 27, 2020. PLEASE SIGN IN FOR THE RECORDING.
Presented by: Joshua Mazgelis, Solutions Consultant, UJET
About the Webcast
Wait times for customer support have become longer than usual. The goal is to help customers make the most out of being on hold as well as making sure that they are connected to the best possible agent on their first attempt.
Join us as we show you how customers and agents can make the most out of wait times. While on hold, they easily send or request information such as descriptions, photos, and videos while the information automatically populates in a CRM.
The expedited conversation and the ability to more efficiently resolve issues provides for a better CX.
You will see such key capabilities as the ability to:
- Provide conversations that requires less customer effort
- Provide agents with key customer insights before picking up the call
- Deliver a multi-channel interaction for voice, web, text and mobile app support
- Achieve significantly greater FCR resulting in reduced handle time and costs
- Move or add work-from-home agents without having to send a single email to effect the change
About the Presenters
Josh Mazgelis, Solutions Consultant, UJET
Josh has over twenty-five years of experience with contact centers. He started his career working in the call center for a large computer storage manufacturer. Subsequently, his journey has taken him through system administration, training, and technical sales & marketing roles, always connected to the support organization. .As a software startup veteran and a seasoned road-warrior remote employee, Josh joined UJET in 2018 to help deliver their cloud-based mobile-focused customer satisfaction platform.