About the Webcast
Time is tight in a contact center. It seems that there are not enough hours in the day, and you are juggling onboarding team members while chasing FCR, QA, and CSAT targets. On top of that, you are now tasked with improving the performance of your contact center. There are so many issues to overcome, you need to act fast.
Do any of the issues below sound familiar?
- Not knowing if your agents are following correct processes and giving customers the best advice.
- Making decisions based on evaluating just 2 - 3% of conversations.
- Relying on spreadsheets to manage QA and Coaching
As a CX leader, you have a huge opportunity to instill useful, inspiring performance improvement opportunities in your contact center. By providing training where needed, you can enable your team leads and agents to be the best customer services team they can be.
In this Tech Showcase, you’ll learn:
- What is a flexible scorecard builder and how to build your scorecards
- Best practice coaching templates to ensure that One-to-Ones are managed consistently across the business
- Integrated eLearning courses and templates tailored to individual agents and their QA needs