Contact Centers - From Attrition to Retention
Presented By: NICE
Live Date: March 24, 2022. PLEASE SIGN IN FOR THE RECORDING.
Presented by Dana Shalev, Head of Product Marketing at NICE WEM LOB
About the Webcast
We keep hearing about the great resignation, making retention a scorching topic.
- How has this trend manifested in the contact center space?
- How big is the problem in the industry, and
- What can organizations do to reduce attrition?
Join us to hear results of a NICE survey exploring the topic with some exciting findings:
- The contact center attrition rate in 2021 was 42%
- Right now, almost a third of the agents are actively looking for a new job
- 38% of organizations are investing little or no effort in retention
We will also provide 3 best practice steps to retaining agents.
About the Presenters
Dana Shalev, Head of Product Marketing at NICE WEM LOB
Dana is a veteran marketing professional with more than ten years of experience in product marketing and content creation. Dana brings vast experience working for leading global companies in diverse industries. Her forte is turning technology into a story focused on value to customers, and her passion is building close relationships with customers. Today, Dana is the Head of Product Marketing for the NICE WEM line of business, specializing in recording, compliance, performance optimization and workforce management.